Our year-round, professional guides are CPR and First Aid certified.
If you are interested in pursuing your dreams with Nova Guides, we’d love to hear from you. If interested in working with us please e-mail a letter of interest, resume, and application to [email protected].
Our guide positions encompass Jeep, Side-By-Side, ATV, Fishing, and Snowmobile activities. In addition to our qualified guides, we also maintain a staff for our office, kitchen, transfer drivers, and check in counter.
If you would like to learn more, please call us at 719.486.2656 for an application.
Our office is the hub of all of our activities. Our office staff works with customers and every employee in the company. The office handles everything: starting with reservations, to guide assignments each day, to payments, and completes things with follow up e-mails with guests. The office staff also keeps everything organized for the entire company and takes pride in a job well done.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced office environment
- Must be excellent with phone sales and customer service
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to learn a new reservation system quickly
The ideal candidate:
- Will have great phone skills
- Will have an eye for small details
- Will be eager to learn all about our business and try all of our tours in order to best sell them
- Will be a self-starter and team player
- Will be able to work independently as well as with others
Nova Guides Positions
Snowmobile Guides – Winter Seasonal – Snowmobile and Snow coach guide.
Summer Land Guides – Summer Seasonal – ATV guide, Side-by-side guide, and Jeep guide.
Fly Fishing Guides – Summer Seasonal – Guide guests on our lodge private lake at Camp Hale.
Kitchen Staff – Year round – Preparation of our daily lunch orders, kitchen prep and cleanup. Food and product budgeting and ordering.
Support Staff – Seasonal year round – Guest check-in and check-out, assist with fleet maintenance and allocations, lodge support.
Mechanics – Year round – upkeep of all vehicles: vans, Jeeps, diesel buses, BRP machines (ATVs, Side-by-sides, snowmobiles) trailers, and generators.