Rent Your Own Snowmobile 719-486-2656
At our Camp Hale location you can choose to rent your own snowmobile. We’ll give you proper safety and operating instructions and a map of the area and you can enjoy the freedom of the Colorado backcountry on your own. Our four-stroke trail sleds are suitable for up to two people and you can explore endless miles of pristine trails. The trails are very straight-forward as it is a groomed snowmobile trail system and our guides will make some great recommendations to you on where to go depending on how much time you have for your rental. Choose your own time frame and time of day (we start rentals on the hour, every hour and ask that you arrive 30 minutes early).
With access to the Vail Pass Recreation area within the White River National Forest, you’ll have over a 100 miles of trails to choose from! Certainly enough riding for a full-day, eight-hour rental, you can also just come out for as little as an hour if you’d like. Pricing is listed below and based on how long you’d like to go. We’re a 15 mile (30 minute) drive from the Vail and Beaver Creek area. For our location, check out our Map & Directions page.
For rental reservations, please call our office at 719.486.2656.
A $6 Forest Service Fee is charged per person on all tours, in addition to tour pricing.
For the more experienced rider, hop on one of our new 2016 Ski Doo 600 cc high performance (HP) powder sleds. Reservations are recommended and a $1,000 credit card authorization is taken for high performance rentals.
We operate on the largest commercial trail system in the White River National Forest with over 100 miles of groomed and maintained trails, which means you can go further and climb higher. Our open powder fields and pristine views make this a snowmobiler’s dream come true!
- We typically recommend at least a two-hour rental as our one-hour guests typically come back and want to go longer!
- We have a full-service restaurant open 7 days a week. Plan your rental to end right around lunch time and relax in our comfortable Lodge, or start your rental right after lunch time. Don’t forget your camera. Dress like you are going skiing and be sure to bring a face mask or balaclava.
- The most trustworthy storage is on your person. Be sure to get here 30 minutes before your scheduled rental time so we can help you get checked in and oriented with our snowmobiles. To book 719-486-2656.
2 Hour Snowmobile Rentals BOOK NOW
- MXZ Sport 600 Single Rider $150
- Grand Touring Sport 600 Single Rider $150, Double Rider $175
- Summit Sport 600 High Performance Single Rider $175
3 HOUR SNOWMOBILE RENTALS BOOK NOW
- MXZ Sport 600 Single Rider $190
- Grand Touring Sport 600 Single Rider $190, Double Rider $230
- Summit Sport 600 High Performance Single Rider $225
4 Hour Snowmobile Rentals BOOK NOW
- MXZ Sport 600 Single Rider $220
- Grand Touring Sport 600 Single Rider $220, Double Rider $250
- Summit Sport 600 High Performance Single Rider $250
8 Hour Snowmobile Rentals BOOK NOW
- MXZ Sport 600 Single Rider $325
- Grand Touring Sport 600 Single Rider $325, Double Rider $375
- Summit Sport 600 High Performance Single Rider $375
If you would like to book rental times not listed, please contact our office @ 719-486-2656.
If you have young children who want to drive their own snowmobile, we now have a lap track with Polaris XCR snowmobiles. This track at Camp Hale is perfect for kids 5 years and older (80 pounds and under) for 15 minute, 30 minute or 60 minute rides. Rental includes children’s helmets, gas and oil. One of our guides will help them with a quick orientation and they are free to zoom around the circular track. They’ll be sure to remember this aspect of their Colorado vacation!