A Colorado Polaris Adventures Certified Outfitter, showcasing the latest vehicles that Polaris has to offer. GPS travel routes, Ride Command technology, and the latest equipment will ensure a memorable adventure. Our premier service starts at our Lodge at historic Camp Hale. Slingshots are for paved roads only. Routes to Independence Pass, Aspen, Glenwood Canyon, and Lake Dillon are preset for you convenience. Prepare yourself for an ‘On Road Adventure’ experience!
Half Day Rental Slingshot SL Book Now coming soon
8:30am-12:30pm / 1:30pm-5:30pm
$250.00 per Slingshot
Full Day Rental Slingshot SL Book Now coming soon
$350.00 per Slingshot
Please arrive 30 minutes before your rental time for check out process.
GPS travel routes are provided on our premium Slingshot vehicles. We will include scenic vista stops, great food eateries, and rest breaks. Enjoy your adventure and know what’s around every corner!
Half Day GPS Touring Adventures
• Copper Triangle Tour – Vail, Minturn, Leadville, Copper, Vail Pass, Vail
• Colorado River Half Day Tour – Vail, Wolcott, State Bridge, Colorado River Basin, Gore Canyon, Vail
• Lake Dillon – Vail, Leadville, Frisco, Lake Dillon, Keystone, Vail Pass, Vail
• Turquoise Lake – Vail, Leadville, Turquoise Lake, Vail
Full Day GPS Touring Adventures
• Aspen Loop – Vail, Independence Pass, Aspen, and Glenwood Canyon, Vail
• Gold Miners Loop – Vail, Leadville, Lake Dillon, Breckenridge, Hosier Pass, Buena Vista, Leadville, Vail
• Steamboat Springs Loop – Vail, Minturn, Wolcott, Yampa, Steamboat, Silverthorne, Vail Pass, Vail
• Colorado River Full Day Tour – Vail, Wolcott, State Bridge, Colorado River Basin, Kremmling, Silverthorne, Vail
SLINGSHOT® RIDE COMMAND® The seven-inch, multi-touch Slingshot® Ride Command® display gives you quick access to whatever you need: Bluetooth® and USB audio, vehicle info, even turn-by-turn directions. And, with a customizable split-screen display, you can focus on what matters most: the road.
TURNING MOMENTS INTO MEMORIES WITH NOVA GUIDES
“By establishing partnerships with local area experts, we have created a network of premium riding and driving experiences throughout the country. From Maine to Maui, this program consistently delivers the highest quality ride opportunities on the latest Polaris vehicles. The greatest reward is watching newcomers get into the driver’s seat and create a lifetime of memories. That’s what it’s all about! Our Polaris Adventure outfitters are part of our select network of premier, local adventure experts. Polaris Adventures works with outfitters based on experience, adherence to best practices, high scores in customer satisfaction as well as a commitment to safety and ethics.” said Paul Vitrano, Vice President and General Manager of Polaris Experience, LLC.
- 25 Years or older to operate Slingshot
- Current Driver’s License or International Drivers License required
- Colorado No Longer Requires A Motorcycle Endorsement to Drive A Slingshot
- Slingshot must stay within the State of Colorado
- Helmets are required and provided
- Return with Premium Gas Full, or charged $50.00 fill up fee
- Lost Key charge $75.00
- Tire Tread Damage charge $600
- Flat tires and towing not covered
- Tickets or toll fees are not covered
- Fuel refill Premium Gas only for $4 gal. at lodge
- $2500 Credit Card Hold for each Slingshot rented
- Rates above do not include insurance. Insurance charges will be added at checkout.
- Contact our reservations help desk if any issues while on road 719-486-2656
- 24 Hour Road Side Assistance provided